[Jewish] SPICI SafeSpace

Natalie Lewis Bernstein nlb07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 19 13:39:06 EST 2009

This weekend,  Hampshire Students for Justice in Palestine is hosting a BDS
conference on our campus. In an effort to address the concerns and safety of
students who may feel uncomfortable on Hampshire's campus during this time,
SPICI will be hosting a SafeSpace in the Merrill Living Room on Sunday, from
noon to 2pm. We will be making (very yummy) Israeli food, watching an Israeli
film, and of course talking about the climate on campus both in general and
over the course of this coming weekend.

Nat will also be at Shabbat Dinner in the Merrill Living Room this Friday night,
if you would like to find a SPICI signer then. Please, however, respect JSU's
Shabbat atmosphere, and hold all "political" discussion for Sunday's gathering.
As always, feel free to contact yts07, nlb07, or sra08 over email with any
further questions or concerns.

Hope to see you Sunday!
-SPICI