[Jewish] Reform Temple Youth Director in Springfield- looking for the Fall

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Thu May 7 15:03:46 EDT 2009

*/Do you enjoy/*

*/working with teens?/*

*/Looking for a great job?/**//*

*We're looking for someone*

*JUST LIKE YOU!*

* *

*We need an enthusiastic individual*

*to work with our extraordinary teens.*

*We need a **Youth Director* for

our Senior Youth Group, SPFTY (grades 9-12),

and our Junior Youth Group, JOY (grades 7-8).

The hours for this position vary, and the position averages about 20
hours per week, including the time spent with the teens.  The position
includes attending meetings, local programs, as well as regional
conclaves, overnights, and dances.

The ideal candidate will have experience working with youth and strong
group-building skills.  Competitive salary.

Please contact Cantor Martin Levson at

Sinai Temple, 1100 Dickinson Street, Springfield, MA 01108

For more information, please call (413) 736-3619.
--

Steven P. Nathan

Campus Rabbi

Interim LGBTQ Advisor

Hampshire College

Office of Spiritual Life -- Box SA

Amherst, MA 01002

Phone: (413) 559-5282

Fax: (413) 559-5663

snathan at hampshire.edu <mailto:snathan at hampshire.edu>

/"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the
more powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets
sought to convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern
one must feel for the suffering of human beings. It also became clear to
me that in regard to cruelties committed in the name of a free society,
some are guilty, all are responsible."/

/-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel/