[Jewish] a request to raise money for a peace camp in Boston.... Just 70 seconds to VOTE for Artsbridge!! By February 6th!

Stephanie Nicole Chase snc06 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 27 15:50:24 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have been in contact with a man named David Nathan, who lives right outside of
Boston, MA, who is director of a joint arts and peace organization called
"Atrsbridge," which brings together Israeli and Palestinian (and I beleive
Muslim + Jewish) youth together for dialogue, peace and reconciliation. Much of
the activities are centered around the arts and creative expression.

For more info on the org. here is the website:

http://www.artsbridgecamp.org/
Organizations like these are imperative, since there are not a lot of
oppurtunities for children of conflicting groups to engage in dialogue and
work.
I really wish that I had this kind of oppurtunity as a teenager!
Below is some info about this contest that Virgin Atlantic is hosting. Whichever
organization in the Boston area receives the most votes will receive $25,000 as
a prize!
So please vote!

Love and light,
Stephanie :)

Dear world changers,

Please click on the link and help support Artsbridge:

http://revolutiontakesflight.com/categories/133-non-profit-causes.

It will literally take you 70 seconds. All you have to do is SIGN UP, SIGN IN
and VOTE for Artsbridge. The winning cause will be awarded $25,000. Just as
important, make sure you forward this email to as many people as you can.
There's some stiff competition, but with your resources I know we can do it!!!
THE CONTEST ENDS ON FEBRUARY 6!!

Artsbridge Inc: Making a Difference Through Art: www.artsbridgecamp.org
Artsbridge is a unique approach to conflict resolution and is currently focusing
on youth caught within the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The approach is proving
to be very successful and the model has the potential to be used within any
conflict situation.

Artsbridge takes a holistic approach by working with the entire individual,
giving them voice and teaching understanding, instead of focusing on the
conflict itself. By combining art making with a dialogic model that utilizes
the technique of reflective listening, Artsbridge fosters understanding and
genuine curiosity, while empowering youth to look to the future and begin
working together.
Thank you so much for your help, and let's make Artsbridge the success that it
needs to be.

Also, to check out more info about the fundraiser, check out their facebook
event:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=46884034863

Best regards,
David