[Jewish] Kosher Kitchen Hours for Pesach

Maia Anna Mary Patricia Campbell mac08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 9 13:22:28 EDT 2009

Dinner hours for this evening start at 6:00pm and will be supervised by the one,
the only, the amazing Tal!

Chag sameach!

----- Forwarded message from "Gideon, Liz, and Maia" <mac08 at hampshire.edu> -----
    Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 23:49:25 -0400
    From: "Gideon, Liz, and Maia" <mac08 at hampshire.edu>
 Subject: [Jewish] Kosher Kitchen Hours for Pesach
      To: jewish at lists.hampshire.edu

First off, if you can't make a meal time, or need a grab-and-go snack, email me
back and I'll see what can be done for that time or set up in advance! Also, if
you have special dietary needs, let us know (our kitchen is dairy, so no meat
products).

So: we're taking the kitchen hours one meal at a time. The kitchen will be open
for brunch/lunch from 11:00am to 12:30-ish pm, supervised by Tal!

WE HAVE FOOD THAT YOU CAN PREPARE!!!! As you can guess, the basic rule is
nothing goes in and nothing goes out (with the exception of incoming, whole,
uncut, fresh fruits and vegetables and any non-meat product with a reliable
kosher for passover symbol).

If you have question s about the kitchen, the food, Pesach, or kashrut: ask us
:)

Chag sameach!

Hampshire College Jewish Student Union