[Jewish] Sushi (and More) in the Sukkah on 9/26

Meira Kingberg kingbergsaliyah at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 00:25:35 EDT 2008

Dear Rabbi Steve,
  We are actually in Jerusalem and would like to get in touch with Rav
Mutfazi. We went to Or Hachaim but did not make the connection. Do you
know the best way to do so? Also I had found one of his videos a while
back and I believe the shiurim are just for men? That is fine but my
husband really  wants to study with someone as we are ballei chuva,
older and he is not able to devote all his time to yeshiva study right
now. His Hebrew is better than mine especially reading. (I'm working
on it)  Also I am Italian/Seph.  and my husband want's to learn more
Seph. nusach. The chances of learning totally Italkit are slim
although we will probably start praying at the Italian synagogue.  I
was raised totally secular so I am of no help to him, LOL.  More
importantly we want a wise rav who will be a good spiritual guide.  We
are pretty well along in observance because we DId attend  Chabad
shuls in the Tampa area for a few years.

Thanks for your help, Kethiva  we Chathima tova,

Meira Kingberg