[Jewish] Sleepover in the Sukkah and Shabbat Dinner Chefs

Sarah Danson tubascuba421 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:55:41 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody,
There are two reasons I'm sending out this email.  The first is I'm
wondering if people would like to have a sleepover in the Sukkah Friday
night.  Thursday looks like it's going to rain and Saturday is Death Fest.
The sleepover would be pretty informal, pretty much just chilling and
enjoying the night sometime after Shabbat dinner.  Let me know what you
think to see if we have interest.
The other reason I'm emailing is because we don't appear to have anyone
signed up for cooking Shabbat dinner this week.  If you are interested let
me know and we can make plans to go grocery shopping.  My email is
sld06 at hampshire.edu.
Sarah