[Jewish] Wednesday and Thursday

Yonatan Tal Schechter yts07 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:19:23 EST 2008

On Wednesday night (tomorrow) at 8:30, UPZ and SJP are cosponsoring a dialog.
This is an anti-anti-semitism dialog mostly.  We will be discussing the
divestment statement and what it entails, the relationship of Zionism to
Judaism, teaching methods, and anything else you would like to discuss in open
forum.  It will be student moderated, but Rabbi Steve and Aaron Berman will be
there.  If you have anything Israel/Palestine related to discuss, we would love
to see you there.  If you just want to learn, that is great too.

8:30 FPH (we will shepherd you to the right place)
Refreshments will be served.

Thursday is our day of action for the "We can't wait" campaign.  We will be
having people sign postcards in SAGA that are asking President-Elect Obama to
be proactive early-on with the peace process in Israel/Palestine.  We will try
to be there for all of SAGA lunch.  Come and sign.  We may also try to be in
front of the library tomorrow (Wednesday) for the same thing.

Thanks for everything!
-UPZ