[Jewish] 5-College Students for Peace Group!

Stephanie Chase stephanie.chase1987 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:53:17 EDT 2008

Hi everyone! I am starting an interfaith/students for Peace group located at
Hampshire, but as a 5-College group.
  We will be having our first meeting this Wednesday, April 2nd at 7pm in
the Merrill House Living Room.
 The group will be about learning to  work with others that have been in
conflict,along with learning, and understanding different religions and
cultures, Through the group, we will work together towards achieving peace.
We feel that there is not enough communication on campuses about these
issues, and it is imperative to start a group like this.
  The group will combat any form of the following on the campuses:
    Anti-Semitism
    Islamaphobia
    Xenophobia

 We also hope to bridge gaps between the different groups that are at
conflict and help the children on both sides through humanitarian aid:
   *Israel/Palestine
   *China/Tibet
  *US/ Hawaii
  *Turkey/Kurdistan
  * US + Native Americans
  * Russia/Chechnya + other minority groups within the country
  *Indonesia/West Papua
  * Australia/Aborigoness
   * New Zealand/ Maoris

          To get back in touch with me, here is my contact info:
           e-mail: Stephanie.Chase1987 at gmail.com
               cell: (508) 868-6822

                               Hope to see all of you soon!
                                           Love,