[Jewish] Want to Live in the Kosher Mod?

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 29 13:48:59 EDT 2008

So applications for structurally unique housing are due REALLY soon, so we need
to figure out what's going on. There has been an idea being floated for a while
of moving the kosher mod to enfield via the standard mod lottery system. We know
we have at least 3 fourth years (myself, Noah, and Joanna) so we have a decent
amount of points. Now we need to know:

1. Do you want to live in the Kosher Mod next year (regardless of location)?
2. Do you want to live in the Kosher Mod ONLY if we're moving to Enfield?
3. Are you willing to have a roommate?

PLEASE email me back ASAP!!!

Thanks!
-Gideon