[Jewish] seder at Smith

Sheira Schiff sschiff at email.smith.edu
Thu Mar 13 17:47:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

I got this e-mail address from Sonya Krimsky. Smith's seder is on the second night, Sunday April 20th, at 6pm. This year we are having the meal catered, so reservations are important to its success! Please e-mail the names of Hampshire students who will be attending this second-night seder to hillel at smith.edu (if that doesn't work, please just send the names to me at sschiff at email.smith.edu) by Friday March 28th.

We are happy to welcome Hampshire's Hillel to our Seder, but having an accurate head-count will make everything go MUCH more smoothly.

Thank you!
Sheira Schiff