[Jewish] Readers Needed for Div III Play Reading on Sunday

Sharon Rose Goldberg srg04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 23 21:15:16 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I need male and female actors (no experience necessary) to read my Div
III play this Sunday at 6:00 pm. We will have two rehearsals, tomorrow
(Thursday) evening and Friday evening. I can be flexible with the times
based on actors' availability.

It's a two-act play about the city of Jaffa, one of the world's oldest
cities, located in Israel just south of Tel Aviv. The play uses the
history and political situation in Jaffa as an entryway for an American
audience to begin to explore the larger issues of the conflict in Israel
and Palestine. Also, it's a comedy.

Actors will each read two roles: one in a present day plotline, and
another in a parallel biblical/mythological plotline.

It's really a lot of fun and low time commitment. And I'm happy to
provide community service evals.

Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Sharon
srg04
919.247.1191