[Jewish] Israel-Palestine program tonight. Addendum

Rabbi Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 16 11:49:06 EDT 2008

I apologize for not mentioning that the speaker/teacher tonight will be none
other than our own Aaron Berman.  If you've never studied with Aaron before,
you're in for a great experience.  If you have studied with him, then you know
what I mean already!

SPN

Rabbi Steven P. Nathan
Campus Rabbi
Office of Spiritual Life - SA

(413) 559-5282
snathan at hampshire.edu

"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the more
powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets sought to
convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern one must feel for
the suffering of human beings. It also became clear to me that in regard to
cruelties committed in the name of a free society, some are guilty, all are
responsible."
-Abraham Joshua Heschel