[Jewish] Don't forget about Sushi in the Sukkah! Also, sukkot services tomorrow at UMass

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 26 13:26:42 EDT 2007

Even if you didn't RSVP, please join us for _Sushi (and more) in the
Sukkah_ today at 6.  It's being held in the sukkah on the lawn between
donut 5 and the RCC. Hope to see you there!

Also, UMass Hillel and the Jewish Community of Amherst (JCA) will be
holding joint Sukkot services tomorrow at 10 at the Hillel House for
anyone who is interested.

Chag  Sameakh - Happy Holiday - to you all.

SPN
--

Steven P. Nathan

Campus Rabbi

Office of Spiritual Life -- Box SA

Phone: (413) 559-5282        Fax: (413) 559-5663

snathan at hampshire.edu <mailto:snathan at hampshire.edu>

"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the
more powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets
sought to convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern
one must feel for the suffering of human beings. It also became clear to
me that in regard to cruelties committed in the name of a free society,
some are guilty, all are responsible."

-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel