[Jewish] Yom Kippur!

rag04 at hampshire.edu rag04 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 20 17:08:04 EDT 2007

FYI
As I stated in the email about Rosh Hashanah, Congregation Bnai Israel is the
only congregation in the community that doesn't require tickets for High
Holiday services. For Beit Ahavah and the JCA, you must call ahead and have
tickets to attend services; it may still be possible to reserve tickets for
those two, but I recommend calling ASAP.

Shana Tovah u' G'mar Chatima Tovah!

Rachel