[Jewish] BORED OF SAGA? SOLUTION: HELP WITH SHABBAT DINNER!

Tamara Maurey tnm06 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 15 11:24:18 EDT 2007

Do you like to cook, miss homecooked meals, or just sick and tired of
eating at saga?

Then volunteer to cook shabbat dinner this week!

Don't know how to cook, but want to learn?
Not a problem, we have many recipes available for you!

If you want help cooking, either bring a friend, or one or more of the signers
will be available to assist you. We will even provide music! It's fun! Don't
miss out on this opportunity.
***Oh, and big plus, you don't have to clean up!***

Let us know if you need a ride to the grocery store, and we will be happy to
find you one!

Also, the JSU will pay you back for every cent you spend on dinner.

Oh, P.S. If you can't cook this week, but still want to cook, its not too early
to volunteer for another week!

*Please respond to this email if you are interested in cooking!*
Have a wonderful week,
Tamara