[Jewish] ChrismaChanuKwanzadan Solstice Organizational/Planning Meeting TONIGHT @ 6PM

Rachel Gross rag04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 7 12:11:08 EST 2007

TONIGHT @ 6PM  in the SPIRITUAL LIFE CENTER

Come plan/organize this annual multi-faith holiday party!! Christmas,
Kwanzaa, Channukah, Solstice...whatever you want to make happen!
We've got money for all sorts of great fun!
Past year's have included henna, cookie decorating, acapella
performances, informational presentations, LATKES, donuts, trees,
dancing and much more
We bring the cookies and milk, you bring your thinking caps and
organization skills.

We would like this to be a collaboration between the faith based
groups. We have quite a budget for this event!

If you don't come and help plan, it ain't gonna happen!