[Jewish] Possible Passover Seder

Rachel Gross rag04 at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 10 15:32:01 EST 2007

Hello Everybody!!!

I was just writing to see if there was any interest in a seder the
1ST night of Passover (thats the second Monday after we return from
Spring Break). I (and Noam) would be happy to lead a small seder for
those who aren't going home and maybe wouldn't be able to attend a
seder if we didn't hold one on campus.

Assistance in cooking or other prep would be helpful and please let
us know if there are any important/family minhagim, customs, that you
would like us to incorporate in the seder.

This won't be a BIG all community seder, but rather, a family style,
(we don't rush through the service to eat!) seder based on the
interactive Haggadah that Noam's dad publishes.

Soooooo, if you're into this idea and need a place to go for the
first night of Passover, please EMAIL ME BACK ASAP. I'd like to keep
it small...so please get back to me with your interest in the next
few days, as we need to start figuring out a space, checking supplies
etc...

Shabbat Shalom (v'Shavua Tov --soon...)
Rachel