[Jewish] {jewish} bike ride

crt06 at hampshire.edu crt06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 31 14:54:57 EST 2007

Check this out, please! It's from my sister:  (pass it on*)

After participating in the Hazon New York ride twice, I am co-chairing the first
ever DC Jewish environmental bike ride for Earth Day 2007.This is obviously a
really important ride for me and I am working daily to ensure the success of
the ride and that I reach my goal of raising $1800.

On April 22, I'm planning to be one of over 50 Riders in Hazon's 2007 DC Jewish
Environmental Bike Ride! I have taken on this challenge to help raise
environmental awareness, and to add the Jewish community's voice to calls for
environmental responsibility. The money raised from this Ride will be used to
support Hazon's year-round work with food in the Jewish community. The funds
are also distributed to support innovative environmental projects here and in
Israel. You can read more information about where the money will go at
www.hazon.org <http://www.hazon.org/> .

I hope you will sponsor me for this Ride. Please considering joining me as a
Rider or as a member of the amazing 30-person Crew.

If you would like to donate online you can go to my personal donation page by
clicking on the link below.

Thank You!

Chelsea Taxman
crt06 at hampshire.edu