[Jewish] The After-Life

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 26 19:00:42 EST 2007

Come, listen, share your own thoughts...

Conversations with Rabbi Kevin, Anraku, and Liza about what happens when we die,
beliefs in our various traditions, and our own ideas.

This is part of a series on death and dying.
In March there will be a memorial ritual.
In April we will be having a conversation on near death experiences.

Join us.

This event is on Tuesday, February 27th, 2007.
It is held at : Spiritual Life Center, top of donut 5
This event starts at 6:30pm.

This event is organized by : Spiritual Life

For more information E-mail lneal at hampshire.edu