[Jewish] Sabbat This Week

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:13:41 EST 2007

So as I'm sure you all realize, there will be no official shabbat this week, as
we are all kicked out of campus before hand. However, for those like me who
have a five-college class and are going to be this friday, I wanted to see if
anybody's interested in doing anything.

There's a couple of options: We could go to one of the local congregations(JCA,
CBI, etc), we could do a pot-lock dinner in the kosher mod, or something else.
If you're interested, please email me saying that and if there's anything in
particular you'd like (or wouldn't like) to do.

Have a great break!

-Gideon