[Jewish] summer sublet in cambridge (w/ an alum)!

adlight at brandeis.edu adlight at brandeis.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:18:51 EDT 2007

I am a recent hampshire alumn (and past JSU signer) who has been
living in boston since I graduated last year.  We're looking for a
subletter for a room in the house for june, july & august.  (As an
added bonus, we have a local CSA share this summer!) Here is the
description that we have been passing around about our house:

"HUGE, sunny, & wonderful house in East Cambridge.  Two floors plus
basement & attic. 3 bedrooms, 1 ½ bathrooms, LARGE eat in kitchen
(disposal, dishwasher, gas range, etc.), dinning room, living room.
The house was completely gutted before we moved in last June, so
everything is new and modern. The room is aprox. 12ft. by 18ft. with
closet & many windows.  (It?s currently a very comfortable double &
could continue to be.)  (Coin) laundry, internet, & (street) parking.
Ideal location: bus stops right outside our door, T 5 short blocks
away, Inman sq. a 10 min walk , Harvard 2 miles east, MIT 1.5  miles
south, & all of the charm that is East Cambridge.  Plus, everything
one would need (grocery store/gym/cleaners/ MANY stores) within short
walking distance.

We are two grad students (male & female) & a cute cat.  We co-op food,
& maintain a kosher kitchen (along with observing Shabbat in common
spaces.) We are both outgoing & involved in many random and
interesting things. You must be queer and trans friendly."

Please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested,
-Lexi