[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner question

Tamara Maurey tnm06 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 30 20:51:43 EDT 2007

Hey guys!
Friday will be the last Shabbat dinner of the semester. The signers will be
cooking this week, and we will be having a Mexican theme, since Cinco de Mayo
is this week.
We were hoping to make margaritas to go along with the Mexican theme. However,
we cannot be reimbursed for alcohol. We are asking for 5 dollar donations from
people who would like to have margaritas on Friday. If you would like to donate
money, please bring donations by the kosher mod 40 by Thursday at noon. If you
do not feel comfortable with this idea, pleaselet us know by Wednesday, and we
will not serve them. We do not want to put anybody in an awkward position. If
we wind up serving margaritas,we will have non-alcoholic drinks as well.
Have a great week,
your JSU signers.

P.S. if you do not want to drink, feel free to show up and you do not have to
pay.