[Jewish] Torah Study Lunch Wed.

Rabbi Kevin Hale kjhgu at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 17 22:58:20 EDT 2007

Torah study Wed from noon on in the back room at Saga.  Sign in with Roberta if
you're not already on a meal plan.

This week is the most exciting double portion Tazria-Metzora, dealing with,
among many things, flaky rashes than can appear on skin, clothing, or the walls
of your home and what to do about them. (No kidding)

We'll talk torah and also do some thinking about what you want Jewish life at
Hampshire to look like in the coming year.  Apropos of that, I would like to
let you know that I'm not planning to continue as Hampshire Jewish advisor next
year.  My intention is to re-focus more fully on my work as a torah scribe I
will still be here in the local community and will still be available as a
resource and a support. One use I'd like to make  of these lunchtime torah
discussions is to take stock of the past two years and envision the next few
years for the Hampshire Jewish community.

shalom

R. Kevin

--
Rabbi Kevin Hale