[Jewish] Work-Study at Yiddish Book Center

kjhGU at hampshire.edu kjhGU at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 14 10:30:46 EDT 2006

Shalom Chaverim and Chaverot

Rav Kevin here.

The Yiddish Book Center has work-study positions for a few Hampshire students.
Catherine Madsen (who happens to be IMHO one of the most phenomenal cantors --
I met her first when I worked as ass't rabbi at the Jewish Comm of Amherst)
wrote me that "we're drowning in books! Knowledge of Yiddish is not required -
just the Hebrew alphabet (and failing that, we can still use people to unpack
and count incoming donations)". Any interest at all? Contact her:

Catherine Madsen, Bibliographer
National Yiddish Book Center
Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building
phone: (413) 256-4900 x153