[Jewish] Shabbat is still happening!

rls05 at hampshire.edu rls05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 25 00:51:01 EDT 2006

Hey all,
As you prepare for the Hampshire Halloween festivities, add dinner into the
plans.
(It's important to eat, ya know...)
That said, we're making it early so that we can all go see circus and get our
nights moving. And anyway, dinner's gonna be moving a little earlier as we go.
That said, if you are interested in services please be at the Kosher Mod (Mod
40, Donut 1) at 4:30 in the afternoon.
We're doing dinner at 5 PM. It's veggie pizza and salad.  Spiritual Life Center.
5 PM. Be there or... be somewhere way lamer than there.

ALSO...
PLEASE COME IN COSTUME.
As a matter of fact, you must come in costume.  It's mandated to look cute for
Shabbat this week. Or silly. Or ridiculous. Or something a little bit unusual.
So do it! Yayyyy Halloween!

Have a wonderful rest of your week everyone!
Rachel