[Jewish] Torah study, etc.

kjhGU at hampshire.edu kjhGU at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:16:16 EST 2006

Now that the Hebrew Table is established for Wed. lunchtime, the previously
offerred Wed. drop-in torah study session is now officially retired.  I'd like
suggestions about other days or times to offer torah (broadly defined) study,
as well as suggestions about a potentially better day of the week for me to be
on campus. Wednesday has been my scheduled day, but if another day is better
I'm open to it.

In general I am seeking input from the wider JSU community about how best to
support Jewish life at Hampshire.

shalom

Rabbi Kevin

587-0506