[Jewish] Purim! Yay!

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 6 22:22:53 EST 2006

So Purim is coming up! Yay! More specifically, it's going to be this Monday
(3/13) night. The megillah reading/celebration's going to be at Amherst
College, at the Alumni House at 7:00 pm. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
There's going to be a megillah reading, costume contest (you did remember
costumes, right?), a DJ, as well as food of course.

We'll probably meet at the Kosher mod some time before that and head to the
buses together, or something like that. More information later.

We are also responsible for reading two chapters of the Megillah. We should have
tapes to help you learn them in the proper trope, and one is really short. So
please, if your at all interested in reading megillah and making me very happy
that I don't have to read both chapters, please volunteer! (volunteer at
gpb05 at hampshire.edu)

It's going to be really fun, so please come!

-Gideon