[Jewish] New Student Activity

Gideon Bass gpb05 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jul 12 23:58:41 EDT 2006

Christopher Luna, a transfer student, is trying to organize some sort of group
for "earnest discussion of philosophy, spirituality and religion-- not from any
one perspective or another, but all perspectives will be welcome. A lot of the
discussion will be traditional and non-traditional interpretations of
religions."

If your interested in participating, you should join his facebook group (from
the tree of knowledge) to discuss meeting times and other such logistics. If
for some bizarre reason you don't have facebook, you could also just email him
(or me) once these logistics are finalized about meetings. I'll probably
forward specifics on to this listserv once details are decided on, so you can
just wait for that too.

Oh, and speaking of facebook, if you haven't yet, join the Jewish Student Union
facebook group for another place where the signers can keep you informed about
Jewish activities going on on-campus.

Hope everyone's having a great summer, and look forward to seeing you all again
in the fall.
-Gideon