[Jewish] OPEN MEETING

Noam Hurvitz-Prinz nhh04 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 26 23:07:36 EST 2006

The JSU is having an open meeting to discuss what students want to
happen this semester and to see who wants to get involved. Come,
share your thoughts/desires, and volunteer to help! All Welcome!!

Tuesday (this coming tuesday)
5:00 pm
Mod 40 (Donut 5, Greenwich)

We are reevaluating how the JSU works and what sort of events happen.
We want everyone's input on how/what should happen this semester and
in the future at large. So share your feelings and ideas and get more
involved.
We will also look at the results of the surveys that were returned.

ALL WELCOME - Bring anyone and everyone that is interested.