[Jewish] First Shabbat Dinner! Don't Miss it!

rls05 at hampshire.edu rls05 at hampshire.edu
Mon Aug 28 02:13:20 EDT 2006

Hey everyone!
Hope the summer treated you wonderfully and that you're enjoying the last bits
of freedom...

But I also hope you're ready to get back!
This is your first big friendly welcome from the new JSU Signers... Rachel
Smith, Tamara & Gideon. It's gonna be a really good term!

That said, do not miss the first shabbat dinner of the year! The three of us are
cooking Israeli style dinner. And we are going to be having services before
dinner on Friday nights, which you are all invited to.

So here's the breakdown--
6 PM Services in the Spiritual Life Center
6:55 Candle Lighting in Mod 40
And of course.. 7 PM DINNER in Mod 40

Everybody come! Bring your friends! It's going to be exciting!

Lots of big love and looking forward to seeing you all,
Rachel