[Jewish] two important things

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 27 22:50:11 EDT 2005

1) on Friday, november 18th, the JSU you will be hosting a staff and
faculty (and their families) shabbat.  It is bound to be a spiffy
evening, but we need help to make it so.  An e-mail will be sent out to
all staff and faculty, but then we need you to invite specific people
that you want there (raise the stakes from a group e-mail.)
Invitations will be made, but to get them to the people you want to,
you need to reply to this e-mail with the number of invitations you
plan on giving out.  Also include your name and box number.  Do this by
next tuesday, Nov. 1st!  I will then get the invites into your boxes
soon after so that you can distribute them to the faculty members that
you want at shabbat.

2) Like in past years we're looking to make sweatshirts/long sleeve
shirts that say "hampshire" but in hebrew.  In order to do this, I need
to know how many of you would buy a sweatshirt or t-shirt.  Here is an
approx. price, let me know which you would for sure buy so i can figure
out if we have enough interest to place an order.
Hoodies: $23 if less that 23 people want them, $18 if more than 24 want
them
Sweatshirts (crew 7oz.): $14 if less than 23 people want them, $13 if
more than 24 want them
Long Sleeve Shirts: $12 if less than 23 people want them, $11 if more
than 24 want them

PLEASE REPLY with what i have asked of you!
that's it, many blessings and have a safe halloween,
-Lexi