[Jewish] Purim Skit

rag04 at hampshire.edu rag04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:45:51 EST 2005

Hello lovely people-

Okay, so the big Purim bash is Thursday and there is a purim skit with parts
for each school. SO, we need someone to do Hampshire's part. We have the
smallest part (thank you Amherst college), the announcer, and would really
appreciate someone volunteering. You don't have to memorize anything, just read
from the piece of paper. I can drop the script off at your room whenever.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOLUNTEER!! I would do it, but I have a class on Thursday
night and our other wonderful 5-college Rep RL is already reading the megillah.

I will cook whatever you want for shabbat dinner anytime (excluding meat) in
exchange for your services!

Rachel