[Jewish] announcments

Alexis Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 7 17:49:34 EST 2005

A few things:
1) five college purim party will be on thursday night, march 24th.  We
discussed this past shabbos having a "hampshire theme" so we can
represent.  We're thinking a wedding party with two couples and then
all the in-laws and bridesmaids, grooms men.  So, when you're home over
break. bring everything that may help!  We also talked about wearing
name tags that read "bridesmaid" or "groom"... you know, so people know
who we are.
Maybe we could get together before the party (earlier in the week) to
make paper flowers for corsages and boquets.

2) We will have a meeting right after spring break to discuss passover.
  How the kitchen will work, options for seder and all that fun jazz.

b'shalom,
mother of the bride (the question is, which bride?)