[Jewish] I'm going to Israel

Elana Robinson-Lynch elanastory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:55:17 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Guess what, I leave on monday evening for Israel!  I just wanted to let
everyone know that I will be there, and that if you would like to
receive email updates either during my trip or reflections when I get
back, please let me know.  Also, if you are living or visiting Israel
or if you will be there from June 6th-16th, please tell me.  I won't
have a lot of free time and won't be able to leave my group often, but
I will have a cell phone with me (or hopefully, as soon as I find out
the number!)  I will most likely send one or two emails during the trip
and perhaps some reflections afterward.  If you'd like to read them,
let me know.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great spring/summer.
Best wishes.

b'shalom,
Elana