[Jewish] LAST SHABBAT IN 2005!!!

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 8 09:04:27 EST 2005

Hey Jew Crew-
	This friday night is the last JSU shabbat in 2005!!!!!  You know us,
you love us, and you want to come eat our challah!  Shabbat candle
lighting is crazy early, 3:59 to be exact.  Dinner is at 6.  So come
for candles or come for dinner, but make sure you come at some point!
Recap:
Last hamp shabbat of 2005!
THIS FRIDAY NIGHT
candle lighting: 3:59
Dinner: 6pm
Kosher mod (mod 40)- with the possibility of moving upstairs to the
spiritual life center if there isn't enough space

Hope to see you there.  And if you've left all ready, or have a good
excuse to not be at shabbat so that i can't wish it in person, have a
happy holidays and relaxing break!
-L

P.S. STAY TUNED FOR OUR HANUKAH PART- Wednesday, Jan 4, 2006!!!!
Because our latkas are better than your grandma's...