[Jewish] field study in Israel

rrHACU at hampshire.edu rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:29:46 EST 2005

Dear all,

I just came back from a week in Israel, during which my husband and I visited
five academic programs for overseas students: Tel Aviv University, Haifa
University, Hebrew University, Ben-Gurion U, and the Arava Institute for
Environmental Studies. I wanted to let you all know that I am very eager to
talk over these possibilities, (as well as, incidentally, other, non-academic
programs) for all of you interested in doing some field study, academic study,
or postgraduation travel/work in Israel; the programs are all quite impressive
and distinct. Please feel free to get in touch with me by email, phone or drop
by, or we can talk over dinner -- I and my family are very much looking forward
to having Shabbat dinner with you tomorrow night.

All Best,

Rachel Rubinstein
Jeremiah Kaplan Visiting Assistant Professor of Jewish American Literature and
Culture
School of Humanities, Arts, and Cultural Studies
Hampshire College
(413) 559-5518