[Jewish] Shabbat is hot! (and pasidic!)

Alexis Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 29 02:24:52 EDT 2005

Friday night (TONIGHT!) April 29th will be an exceptionally hot shabbat
dinner.

Why you might ask?
BECAUSE IT IS SHABBAT AND IT IS PASSOVER!

Well, what does this mean?
That it will be held in the Dakin Kitchen, that instead of wonderful
challah, we'll have 25lbs. of matza (maybe we'll be down to 24 lbs. by
dinner time), and we'll have LOTS of wonderful food!

lots of wonderful food?
Yes! Lots!  Bring friends!

The breakdown:  Shabbat Dinner, Friday April 29th 2005, Dakin Kitchen,
7:28pm for candles, blessings and dinner right after!

Now, if friday night isn't enough of us, and you still aren't satisfied
with saturday, I'm offering you a wonderful chance to spend sunday
evening with us too!
6:30 pm on Sunday May 1st will begin the ritual cleaning of the Dakin
Kitchen.  EVERYTHING MUST BE MADE SPOTLESS and ALL SUPPLIES MUST BE
BOXED UP TO STORE FOR NEXT YEAR!
7:30/8pm on Sunday May 1st- PIZZA! and CAKE!  That's right!  Passover
will be over!  But in order to eat, you must help clean the kitchen a
bit (it's not so much work if we all help), or have a good excuse!

I look forward to seeing all you're shining faces at shabbat, in and
out of the kitchen until the end of passover, and then there to help
clean up on sunday!

All my shabbos love,
-Lexi