[Jewish] Dakin Kitchen Key List

afb01 at hampshire.edu afb01 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:08:14 EDT 2005

Heya kiddos, how was everyones' seders!?!? Hope you had lots of good food,
friends, and family to keep you company! I myself had a wonderful time preparing
a seder with some friends at Hampshire AND finally had the honor of bribing
someone else to return the afikoman. Ahh just look how I've grown up!

Anywho, I'm not entirely certain who I need to tell this to, and so I'm sending
this e-mail to the JSU list.

**The key list for the Dakin Kitchen is not at Pub Safety!!!**  I was told there
is only one name on the list (someone went to Mike Ford, I think, and had him
give the go ahead), and that the rest o' the key list has not been released.
I'll give a hollar to Rabbi Lisa tomorrow if things aren't up and running by
then, but if you know anything about said key list please make sure that our
wonderful Kosher kitchen can actually be used!

Thanks and Happy Passover!
 Aaron Buchsbaum