[Jewish] Passover information

Daniela dbu03 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:44:20 EDT 2005

Shalom all you yids out there.

Guess what's coming up on Saturday night?? Passover.  Which you probably
guessed from the title of this email.  Anyway, here's a few things to be aware
of.  First of all, we need more money to order veggies and other produce from
mixed nuts.  Right now we have ninety dollars. We need one-hundred fifty.
Also, events that are coming up:

Next Tuesday from eleven thirty to one, lunch with Rabbi Lisa in Dakin to
discuss next year in JSU and other exciting topics.

Next Thursday night dinner at Aaron and Chana's house - they are Hampshire
alums, and she is an AMAZING cook. Sorry, I don't know what time it's at.
I'll let you know.

Next Friday, twelve thirty, lunch and learn with Rabbi Lisa - it will be a
fully catered lunch.  Please RSVP to Liza in Spiritual Life ASAP.

Sunday night, we're having a bread feast to break Passover.  Sorry, but we
haven't decided on a time yet.

Also, if anyone wants to sign up to cook dinner any night of Passover, it
would be much appreciated by all.

Chag Sameach - almost -
Daniela