[Jewish] Mission Kasher Dakin Kitchen Complete!

Alexis Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 18 20:36:58 EDT 2005

In record time, (2 1/2 hours) a team of wonderful works were able to
kasher the dakin kitchen for passover!  Thank you to everyone who came
and helped!  We were photographed during it for the daily hampshire
gazette (and it will run on saturday) for all who want to see!

Next step- moving the things from liza's storage closet in the
religious life center to the kitchen.  Some of you volunteered already.
  Others can help when you get a chance (go when Liza is in the office
and when someone is in the Dakin office to let you into the kitchen.)

Tomorrow night we will NOT be in the dakin kitchen.

Also, this friday night we will NOT have a shabbat dinner in mod 40 due
to the logistics of kashring that kitchen and the mass of people who
will already be gone.  We may come together for the blessings and
candle lighting though.

Other than that, we're good to go!  Looking forward to spending next
week dinning on matza with ya'll.