[Jewish] OPERATION: CONSTRUCTION PAPER

RL Sarafconn rls01 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 29 09:53:38 EDT 2004

Here's the deal.  There is a ton of corkboard space downstairs in the library
by the post office. These boards are usually seperated into sections for
various campus groups and work really well as a home-base for announcements and
fliers. When the Hampshire Spiritual Life center was created last year we
couldn't find out who to ask to get a part of the wall. So, we acquired a board
to post Spiritual Life events for the Interfaith 5-college community by
covering one section of board with construction paper and writing "Spiritual
Life" on it. That worked really well.

Over the summer all the posters were taken down adn the walls were painted.
Three cheers for our hard-working Phys. Plant student workers!!!

So our board was gone. Someone put the lettering for "Spiritual Life" back up
there but there's no construction paper background to distiguish that section
of board from any other section and all sorts of posters are getting put up
there.

We need some brave souls to get together their construction paper, scissors,
staplers, and tape and confidently walk into the library area and reclaim the
spiritual life board. This can be done on your own free time in your own color
of choice. We could probably reimburse you for paper but see if you can get
some from the office formerly known as the Leadership Center first.

Good luck,
RL