[Jewish] this shabbat!

adl02 at hampshire.edu adl02 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 31 12:29:04 EST 2004

So jew crew:
   Here is the plan!  There will NOT be shabbat dinner at hampshire this week.
Instead, shabbat dinner will be in amherst at the home of hampshire alumn:
Aaron and Hanah Scoglan (i just butchered the last name)and their young son.

There house is walk-able from the bus route, but i feel that we can organize a
carpool.

So here is your job: You have until tuesday night to let me know if you want to
come.  And let me know if you want to come for just friday night, or for all of
shabbat (their hosting anyone who wants to spend the night), or the last option
is to come and go for friday night and saturday lunch.

Also note that with day light savings time, shabbat starts extremly early this
week... think 4:30ish, and therefor ends early saturday night (like 5:30).

Let me know!
Lexi
adl02 at hamp or x5130