[Jewish] JSU kick off!

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 29 18:16:54 EST 2004

It's that time of year again, and that time of week... the first
official shabbat dinner of the new semester!  THEREFOR, YOU MUST COME
(and eat wonderful food in wonderful company).  I don't know who is
cooking or what will be cooked, but with all the jewish mothers in the
JSU, there will be a yummy home cooked meal! There is a chance it may
even be a meat option (for all of you that eat chicken), but there also
is a chance there wont.  Dinner will be served around 6, but come at any
point in the afternoon.  If people are here and interested, we may even
pray a little.  So yeah, mod 40 (in donut 5) or top of donut 5...
tomorrow will tell!  Hope to see all your bright shinny faces with
exciting stories of jan term and new classes!
-Lexi

Candle lighting for Friday, 30 January 2004 is at 4:43pm
This week's Torah portion is Parashat Bo
  http://www.hebcal.com/sedrot/bo.html
Havdalah (72 min) for Saturday, 31 January 2004 is at 6:14pm