[Jewish] Re: Jewish digest, Vol 1 #192 - 3 msgs

dmd02 at hampshire.edu dmd02 at hampshire.edu
Sun Jan 11 11:57:50 EST 2004

Hi everyone~

Does anyone know a way to get rid of the inappropriate SPAM messages to this
list?

~Diana

--
May G-d bless you and keep you.
May the light of G-d's countenance

I will choose what enters me, what becomes flesh of my flesh.  Without choice,
no politics, no ethics lives.  I am not your cornfield, not your uranium mine,
not your calf for fattening, not your cow for milking.  You may not use me as
your factory.  Priests and legislators do not hold shares in my womb or my
mind.  This is my body.  If I give it to you I want it back.  My life is a non-
negotiable demand. ~ Marge Piercy