[Jewish] 5 College Ski Trip!

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 4 01:20:39 EST 2004

Amherst Hillel Ski-Trip Open to Five College Students -Check it Out!
2/27.  Lots of fun.  Please share ASAP with your Hillel communities.
Students must RSVP by Monday, 2/9 by 5pm and if they cancel at the last
minute they will be charged the fee ($145) for cancelling.  Email Linden
at lakaras at amherst.edu if interested or if you have questions.
Tiffany Zalis
Smith Hillel 5 College Rep
413-297-1530

We will leave around 3 pm on February 27th, to arrive in Stowe by
sundown. Plans for shabbat dinner are still up in the air because we
don't know whether we will have a kitchen in our hotel.  We will include
discussions about conditions of Judaism around the world (ex:
anti-semitism in France).  We'll also bench after dinner and sing
Havdalah on Saturday (something new for Amherst Hillel).  Included in a
$145 per person is two nights in a hotel, 2 continental breakfasts, and
two full-day adult lift tickets.  Discount ski rentals for $42 for 2
days are additional.  For those who don't know how much skiing costs,
this is an extremely low price!!!!!  We plan to ski on Saturday and
Sunday before we drive home.  We currently have transportation for 19
students.  We are working on funding from a Grinspoon Quick Turn Around
Grant, Amherst College Hillel, and 5-college Hillel.  Please have
interested parties email me at lakaras at amherst.edu. Thanks guys, Linden