[Jewish] Yom Kippur

Lisa Freitag-Keshet lfkeshet at MtHolyoke.edu
Thu Oct 2 16:50:02 EDT 2003

Dear Students,

I would like to again welcome you to Yom Kippur services on the Mt.Holyoke campus. Sunday, October 5, services will begin at 7:00 pm in the Abbey Interfaith Sanctuary. They will continue Monday morning at 10:00 and run until about 12:30. There will be a short break followed by a spiritual walk, study of the Book of Jonah, Yizor and Neilah. We will end with Havdalah and 7:15, and then break-the-fast together. Please let me know if you need any more details.

Also, please be aware that I am on the Hampshire campus every Tuesday, and I would be very happy to meet with you, pray with you, study with you, or organize programs with you. Just drop me an e-mail and let me know when you would like to stop by. I hope these ten days of teshuvah have been meaningful for you. Shanah Tovah, Rabbi Lisa Freitag-Keshet
Rabbi Lisa-Freitag-Keshet
Jewish Chaplain
Mt.Holyoke College
Eliot House