[Jewish] Hanukkah party!

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 25 11:30:11 EST 2003

So going off of Beth's idea of having a Hanukkah party, and Alizah's
idea of having it on the evening of the 10th (last day of classes).  I'm
proposing that we make this the most kick ass event the JSU has ever
seen!  I think it may be easiest if we have "committies" so no one is
overwhelemed with planning it and all goes smoothly.  Below are the
diffrent committees i think we should have and what each may entail.
Each needs a chair, and they will be in charge of getting other people
in the JSU to help if need be.  Let me know, what, if any, that you can
chair.  The chairs will be responsible for getting all of there
supplies, or letting a signer (me?) know in a timely manner so that we
can arrange to get it.
I'll go to the leadership center today to get an event registration
form.  Also, i would like to be the head of the arts and crafts
committee... but if anyone objects, let me know.
Committies:
ADVERTISING
	-flyering
	-e-mails?
	-diredles or gelt in everyones mail boxes?

ARTS&CRAFTS
	-hanukkiot making
	-kiddish cup decorating
	-candle making?