[Jewish] IT'S YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!!

Sarah Cohen scohen at external.umass.edu
Tue Nov 18 13:28:20 EST 2003

Hello Hampshire!
I am writing to invite you to participate in an amazing opportunity to go to
Israel for FREE!!
We already have 50 students signed up and I would love for you to join
us.
The birthright program is a FREE 10 day trip to Israel for Jewish students
between the ages of 18-26 who have never been on a peer based trip to
Israel before. I hope you will consider this your personal invitation to join
UMASS on this exciting adventure.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, Sarah Cohen, all
my info is at the bottom of this email.
Or you can simply apply at www.israel.hillel.org and pick the Explore Israel
Campus trip with UMASS. Also the application is not binding so even if
you are just considering going you should definitely apply.
I can't wait to hear from you!
sarah

Sarah Cohen
JCSC at UMASS Amherst
scohen at external.umass.edu
screen name- umassjcsc
(413)549-1710 ext.206

free trip to Israel!!! just go to www.israel.hillel.org and register for the most
amazing trip of your life. or email me back for more info=)

join the JCC (Jewish Coffee Corps) for coffee on hillel- whats better than
jews, caffeine, and conversation??