[Jewish] exciting meeting!

Lexi Light adl02 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 16 19:43:24 EST 2003

Come one, come all to a super cool exciting meeting with Rabbi Lisa
about what we want from our Jewish Student Union.  The meeting will be
tuesday, this tuesday, tuesday 11.18.03 at 3:00PM in the religious life
offices, above the merrill house office, in the back of student
affairs.  If for nothing else, come for the big bowl of free candy that
you pass in the student affairs office, they have even had ring pops in
the past!  (that was sarcasim in case you couldn't tell).
Lexi