[Jewish] Fwd: LAST CHANCE - Saturday Morning Services

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Sun May 11 22:11:59 EDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from mgreston at student.umass.edu -----
    Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:54:22 -0400 (EDT)
    From: mgreston at student.umass.edu
 Subject: LAST CHANCE - Saturday Morning Services
      To: mgreston at student.umass.edu

Hi all,

    This will be the LAST friendly reminder (of the semester, :-( sob), that

UMass Hillel will be having Conservative Saturday Morning Services this

Saturday 5/10/03. It will begin at 11:00am and end at around 1:00pm. After

services we will have a yummy home cooked lunch that is prepared by a group of

our fellow students. The meal is free of charge, and open to all. :)

    Michelle will be graduating in a few short weeks and will be moving on to

New York to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education. While she will be

missed, we are looking for someone else to step up to the plate and take on the

challenge. If you would be interested in taking part in planning, organizing,

or leading services NEXT SEMESTER, please contact Michelle, Becky, or Susan

Moser at smoser at external.umass.edu.  We can be reached respectively at:

 Michelle Greston
 (413)546-0299
 mgreston at student.umass.edu

 Becky Rozyn
 (413)549-8578
 rrozyn at student.umass.edu

    If any of you have any friends or neighbors in any of the 5 colleges who

might be interested in attending or leading part of a service please feel free

to forward this message to them, and/or to pass along their contact info to one

of us. If you would like to be removed from this list, it is not a problem,

just contact one of us, and we'll be happy to remove you. If anyone is

interested, Rabbi Lisa from Mt Holyoke leads services the last Satuday of every

month, at Mt Holyoke. If anyone on this list has any ideas or suggestions for

Saturday Morning Services, we would be happy to hear them. Hope you all had a

great week, and hope to see you soon! :-)

 Shabbat Shalom,
 Michelle & Becky

----- End forwarded message -----